We take copyright infringement claims seriously and, in compliance with 17 U.S.C. § 512 of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, we will respond to all notices of alleged copyright infringement that are in accordance with applicable law.
If you are the copyright owner of any material on the website that you believe is being used without your authorization, you can report claims of copyright infringement by submitting in writing the following information:
- Identification of the work that is believed to be infringed, or if the claim involves multiple works, a representative list of those works.
- Identification indicating the location of the material alleged to be infringing in a specific enough manner to allow us to locate the material.
- Adequate information to allow us to contact you, including your full name and mailing address, your phone number and, if applicable, your email address.
- A statement that you, as the complaining party, have a good faith belief that the disputed material is not authorized for use by the copyright owner, and agent for the copyright owner, or the law.
- A statement made by you that the information you have submitted in your notice is accurate, under penalty of perjury, and that you are the owner of the work, or an agent for the owner of the work, that is claimed to be infringed.
- Your signature, either physical or electronic, or that of an authorized representative.
Please be advised that any DMCA Notice that is submitted without all of the previously listed information will be disregarded.
You are required to send any DMCA Notice through our contact form.
Please note that by submitting a claim of copyright infringement you are initiating a legal action, and any misrepresentation of the facts makes you liable for damages, which include court costs and lawyer fees as set out in Section 512(f) of the DMCA.
It is our policy, where appropriate, to take down any material found on our site which is claimed to be in violation of copyright or is an apparent violation as evidenced by facts or circumstances indicating such activity. The accounts of repeat infringers will be terminated, and access to the infringing material will be disabled expeditiously in conformity with the procedures of 17 U.S.C. §512.
There may be changes or addition made to this policy in the future, and we encourage all website users to re-read this policy regularly in order to stay informed of any such changes or additions.