You agreement with and acceptance of the terms described in this policy is indicated by your access and use of the website. Do not continue to access or use the website if you do not agree with or accept these terms.
Our website is not meant for minors, and we do not knowingly collect any information or data from minors.
We take all reasonable precautions to ensure the security of the personal information we collect from visitors to our website.
This policy applies to information collected from your use of the desktop or mobile versions of the website. It also applies to information collected from any applications created by us that are used to access the website and from any email correspondence you may have with the website administrators.
This policy does not apply to the collection and processing of personal data by any third-party site or service accessed via links on our website. We have no control over third-party policies or procedures, and you should read the privacy policies of any third-party website or service you access.
Questions about this policy may be sent to us via our contact form.
We may collect different types of data about you when you visit our website depending upon your level of interaction with the website as described in the following:
A. Members - When you register for membership to the website, you voluntarily provide us with a username, password and email address. You also may voluntarily provide information to us in your emails or feedback. When you interact with the website, we gather information about your interests and preferences, and we also gather technical and usage information as described below (see 'Browsers' below).
B. Browsers - As a user of the website you passively provide us with technical data regarding your use of the website. We also collect data about your browser, device, location and time zone, your IP address and other such information.
We gather data about you in the following ways:
Active Collection - We collect information through your direct interactions with the website. This includes registering as a member, posting comments or other materials, and communicating with us by any means.
We collect and use your personal data for the following purposes:
- For the provision of the website and to allow you to interact with it
- To display content and advertising that is in line with your interests
- To carry out research and analysis for the purposes of maintaining and improving our website
- To analyze, diagnose and resolve technical issues that interfere with the website's operation
- To communicate with you, including managing your account (if applicable), and to provide customer support
- To comply with applicable law and law enforcement, to ensure compliance with our terms of service, and to fulfill any legal obligations
We will only share your personal information with certain third parties for the following purposes:
- Contractors and companies who provide services necessary to the operation of the website, and only for the provision of those services
- Any organization or individual that buys or to which we transfer all or a substantial portion of our assets and business
- Law enforcement or regulatory bodies in order to satisfy applicable law, legal process, regulation or governmental request and to protect the rights and security of our company, our website, our service providers, our users or others
You have the right to review, correct, update, delete, or request a copy of your personal information. You have the right to restrict its processing, to request its transfer, or to withdraw your consent. Contact us to exercise these rights.
By using the website, you agree to the possibility of transfer, storage, and processing of your information, by us or third-party service providers, to and in countries that may have less stringent privacy laws and/or be outside the European Economic Area.